We’re living in unprecedented times. Please be respectful of one another while in the space and help us protect our community against COVID-19.
Below are the precautions we’re taking and request your cooperation to minimize our collective risks. These policies will evolve as the public health policies evolve. So please be patient with us and check back here for updates.
We have rearranged desks to provide 6 feet or more of distancing between each person. We also purchased several air purifiers that are spread around the space. Our doors will still be locked 24/7 and we will be operating with limited on-site staff.
All members and visitors are required to sign in and out of the workspace each day. This is an important step for us to understand who is in the workspace, should there be a need for contact tracing. To sign in, please use your phone camera on the QR codes on the signs located on most of the doors around the space. Thanks!
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting BendTECH, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- FACE COVERINGS
- Per Gov. Brown’s direction, BendTECH employees will wear face coverings while in the space at all times.
- We respectfully request members wear a face mask while moving through the building, in the restroom, kitchen and all common areas.
- You’re welcome to take your mask off while working quietly at your desk.
- Please wear face coverings in conference rooms since these are small shared spaces.
- QUIET OPEN DESK AREA
- In an attempt to minimize the “viral load” that can be introduced into the air while talking, please treat the open desk areas as a quiet space.
- If you need to take a call or have a conversation which lasts longer than 10 minutes, please step out of the open space, into the hallway, outside the building, or use one of our member call rooms.
- 6 ft distancing
- Please maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance between yourself and another person. If you can reach out both arms, with one hand touching your chair and can make contact with another person, you’re too close.
- Propping doors open for air flow
- If you open a door to the outside, please make sure you close the door or let another person know they are responsible to make sure the doors are closed.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick or have symptoms
- If you become symptomatic (cough, fever, shortness of breath), please self-isolate immediately, contact your health care provider for testing and alert BendTECH for contact tracing protocols.
- Practice good hygiene, including frequent hand washing, covering coughs/sneezes with your elbow or a tissue, and avoiding touching your face.
- After high-risk activities such as travel or group gatherings, please do not come to the space until you have self-quarantined for a minimum of two weeks or tested negative for Covid-19.