The Startup Founders Office is an office inside BendTECH coworking reserved for early stage startups. BendTECH plans to offer the space to selected founders in three-month rotations, providing the free space along with a program of support and guidance from investors, finance and marketing professionals and industry-specific experts.
The entrepreneurs-in-residence will benefit from office hours and related programming from the Startup Founders Office sponsors, which include St. Charles Health System, Cascade Angels, Price Fronk, Economic Development of Central Oregon, NowCFO, Founders Pad, OSU-Cascades Innovation CoLab, Craft3, and Technology Association of Oregon. Less formally, founders will get to engage with the coworking community and experience the magic sauce that has already launched and accelerated several local startups.
Upon completing their residency, Startup Founders Office participants receive a 25% “startup” discount on coworking membership as they continue to build awesome companies. BendTECH will begin accepting applications for the first round of office residents Feb. 1, and the board plans to move founders into the space by March 1.
Local, early stage (less than $1M in funding) startup founders who want to be connected to Bend’s startup community.
- Must be creating a scalable company in Bend.
- Must spend time in office each week.
- Upon completion, must be available as a mentor for future program participants
How To Apply
Step 1: Make a video
We want to get to know you, beyond a form or piece of paper. So to apply, we ask you to submit a video -- nothing fancy, it can be just you and/or your cofounders talking about your startup and your vision. Please upload the video to YouTube, and we’ll review.
When making your video, please address:
- Who are you and what is your company?
- Tell us about yourself -- what drives you?
- How would being a part of BendTECH’s community benefit you?
- How often would you use the coworking space and resources?
- How would your company contribute to the coworking community and Bend entrepreneur ecosystem?
Please keep your videos to 5 minutes or under in length. Otherwise, that’s it for rules.
Step 2: Send an email to our Executive Director email@example.com
- Include your name, Company, and Industry
- Link to YouTube Video
Applications for the March 1st winner are closed now. We'll be announcing the winner on 2/28/19.
For more information about BendTECH Memberships, check out our memberships page.